I'll be graduating next year as a civil engineering student.What should I picture in my engineering life as a fresh graduate?

I'll be graduating next year as a civil engineering student.What should I picture in my engineering life as a fresh graduate?






1.  Once you graduate, you wont get the job immediately as a fresher because civil engineering deals with life of people so they prefer experienced candidates than fresher.


2.   If you prefer to work in site than in design field then you should have high patience, and you should be ready to work for less salary to and sometimes work without salary to gain experience.


3.  How ever with the theoritical knowledge and with the software knowledge you can get the design job quickly than site jobs.


4.  There are lots and lots of government job opportunities for civil engineering, so if you are good at cracking competitive exams then you future is settled.


5.  If you choose your career to work in site then forget about your skin colour, personality, sleep and attitude.

Comments